Gill is a member of BACP and a general member of COSRT who abides by the BACP and COSRT Code of Ethics and Practice.
Gill has been working as a counsellor, helping men and women in the Greater Manchester and Lancashire regions to overcome a range of sexual and relationship difficulties including:
- Communication and emotional issues within relationships.
- Sexual Trauma.
- Sex addition and betrayal.
Gill works ethically and confidentially following the College of Sexual and Relationship Therapists (COSRT) and BACP ethical framework. She is fully insured.
Please feel free to contact Gill for further information.
Training and Experience
- Foundation Degree in Integrative Counselling (BACP Accredited Course, awarded by Lancaster University).
- Certificate in counselling skills.
- Experience in working with partners of Sex Addiction.
- Attending regularly professional trainings including ATSAC annual conference, STOPSO annual conference and other in-house trainings
Gill offers counselling to individuals from an Integrative approach and has volunteered at Relate and Cedar House for two years. She helps people who are struggling with a wide range of emotional issues and provides a safe and confidential space to help individuals work through challenging experiences.
Gill has experience of working with issues including Infidelity, Betrayal, Sexual Orientation and Sex/ Porn addiction.
Gill uses a combination of modalities. CBT, Solution Focused, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Motivatonal Interviewing; all supported by the Person Centred core conditions.
Gill has a particular interest in helping female partners who have experienced betrayal as a result of Sex or Porn Addiction.